Without premium, you can get to level 24. When you get to that level, you have a week of membership. Then, you must buy the full game for $25 which also gives you a month of premium and the starter bonus pack. After that, you can buy expansions and buy 5 membership lengths:
- 1 Month: $10
- 2 Months: $18
- 6 Months: $44
- 1 Year (Special Deal): 64$
- 72 Hours: $15 (time is only spent when playing).
- You can pick the option whether or not renew it.
Pay money for gold, which can be used to buy items like the different packs and more player slots, maybe even a new class.
Pay the amount of money YOU want, and get 3 gold per cents, which in turn is a small amount.
With this payment option, it will be more simple and this is what most MMO's use as their payment option:
- 1 Month: $10
- 6 Months: $36
- 1 Year (Special Deal): $54
I think that we should have an occasional "Free ____ Week" (____ = name of membership), and that the game is 100% free to play, with an option of purchasing membership for say:
- 1 Month: $4.99
- 6 Months: $24.99
- 1 Year: $53.99
Members should receive:
- Daily Currency Stipend
- Access to more weapons (not as cruel as POTCO where non members can only have 29 weapons)
- Access to the top 3 ship classes (as in in POTCO how there was light, normal, war, and membership = war)
- A few membership only clothes
- A few membership only quests
- Level cap expanded a bit, say 100 was most possible, non member would be about 40 or so
I think the payment should be like POTCO but a bit cheaper. Here is the following scale:
- 1 Month: $7
- 3 Months: $21
- 6 Months: $42
- Year (Deal): $60
I think Basic Access should be able to go up to Level 20 to use a bit more of a variaty then the normal POTCO Weapon amount. Do a couple more quests and a bit more into the main quest. Also, I think that with some of the hire membership that they buy it and get a bonus item that is only for membership on special times set. Members will have acess to special items, clothing, shops, quests, special events, and islands.